Sorry. I know it’s a little creepy to make Silence of the Lambs references in an innocent American Idol post. Especially when it’s magical and marvelous Songs From the Year You Were Born Week! (Hurrah for people who were born in…gulp…1992!) But anyhow, while I take copious notes on tonight’s proceedings, you should feel free to fill up the comments section of this blog post with hot and tasty comments about tonight’s Idol telecast. I’ll be back here at PopWatch at 9 p.m. with my snap judgment; then, I’ll work into the wee small hours on my full TV Watch recap. In the interim, check out my video interview with Megan Joy below! I won’t lie to you: She gets feisty about the infuriating judges! (Oh, and don’t forget to make like Melinda Doolittle and sign up to play EW.com’s Idol Prediction Challenge!)
Posted April 7 2009 — 11:59 PM EDT
- 'Silence' trailer previewed by Paramount during special presentation
- 'Arrow' and 'The Flash' stars team for superhero short film 'Sidekick'
- 'Pitch': Why baseball got Mark Consuelos hitting the books
- The Tao of Kenny Chesney
- Martin Short and Steve Martin goof around on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'Better Things': How Bridger Zadina prepped for a makeout scene
- Daisy Ridley on smashing glass ceilings with 'Eagle Huntress,' 'Star Wars'