Variety reports that Diane Keaton and Harrison Ford will co-star as combative television personalities on a fledgling morning show in the Paramount Pictures comedy Morning Glory. Rachel McAdams will portray an ambitious TV producer who hopes to rescue the show and Jeff Goldblum will play her boss. The film, which is being produced by J.J. Abrams and directed by Roger Mitchell, is set to start shooting next month in New York.
Posted April 7 2009 — 12:34 PM EDT
- Preview Stephen King's children's book 'Charlie the Choo-Choo'
- Leslie Odom Jr. performs Sara Bareilles’ powerful election anthem
- 'This Is Us' star Chrissy Metz on Kate's reveal about Jack
- Kid Cudi responds to Drake diss: 'Say it to my face'
- Critical Mass: 'Inferno' burns out
- 'Captain Marvel' screenwriter heading 'Sherlock Holmes 3' writers' room
- Hailee Steinfeld joins the EW PopFest lineup