Jennifer Garner will star as a butter sculptor in a comedy called, well, Butter, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The original screenplay was penned by newcomer Jason Micallef and has been optioned by Mandate, which also collaborated with Garner on 2007’s Juno.
Posted April 7 2009 — 12:45 PM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony