Perhaps you’ve seen the commercials. Or even read about it on this very site. Well, PopWatchers, I have seen the pilot of Fox’s new series Glee, which premieres May 19 after American Idol, and I am officially obsessed. I’ve watched it all the way through twice and have re-screened the performance numbers more times than I can count. It’s becoming a little ridiculous. I may have to join some kind of support group. The series, which centers around a outcast-filled high school glee club, completely won me over. But it’s the performance scenes that truly keep me coming back. My favorite is a cover of Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin’.” You’ll have to tune in on May 19 to see what I mean, but below is a promo that uses the song and some of the footage. Doesn’t it just fill you with, well, glee?
Posted April 13 2009 — 11:05 PM EDT
- Weird Al turned the final presidential debate into a song
- Colbert rips Trump again for election comments
- What to Watch This Weekend: 'The Walking Dead,' obviously
- Jimmy Kimmel hires Doctor Strange for kids' birthday party
- 'Guilt' canceled by Freeform after one season
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Will DeLuca and Maggie ever reunite?
- Watch Lady Gaga dedicate emotional Dive Bar Tour set to her father