James Franco and Mark Wahlberg will costar in the Steve Carell-Tina Fey comedy Date Night, reports Variety. The cast of the film, about a couple on the date night from hell, also includes Gossip Girl star Leighton Meester, SNL standout Kristen Wiig, recent Oscar nominee Taraji P. Henson (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button), and rapper/actor Common (Wanted). Night at the Museum director Shawn Levy will helm the project.
Posted April 13 2009 — 9:29 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt