James Franco and Mark Wahlberg will costar in the Steve Carell-Tina Fey comedy Date Night, reports Variety. The cast of the film, about a couple on the date night from hell, also includes Gossip Girl star Leighton Meester, SNL standout Kristen Wiig, recent Oscar nominee Taraji P. Henson (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button), and rapper/actor Common (Wanted). Night at the Museum director Shawn Levy will helm the project.
Posted April 13 2009 — 9:29 PM EDT
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Bryce & Chris, Karlie Kloss, Tony & Gaga and More!