James Franco and Mark Wahlberg will costar in the Steve Carell-Tina Fey comedy Date Night, reports Variety. The cast of the film, about a couple on the date night from hell, also includes Gossip Girl star Leighton Meester, SNL standout Kristen Wiig, recent Oscar nominee Taraji P. Henson (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button), and rapper/actor Common (Wanted). Night at the Museum director Shawn Levy will helm the project.
Posted April 13 2009 — 9:29 PM EDT
- Ava DuVernay nixes 'Black Panther' gig: 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Bible' series won't return to NBC
- Gal Godot: 'It’s impossible not to be a little nervous' about playing Wonder Woman
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!