James Franco and Mark Wahlberg will costar in the Steve Carell-Tina Fey comedy Date Night, reports Variety. The cast of the film, about a couple on the date night from hell, also includes Gossip Girl star Leighton Meester, SNL standout Kristen Wiig, recent Oscar nominee Taraji P. Henson (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button), and rapper/actor Common (Wanted). Night at the Museum director Shawn Levy will helm the project.
Posted April 13 2009 — 9:29 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters