James Franco and Mark Wahlberg will costar in the Steve Carell-Tina Fey comedy Date Night, reports Variety. The cast of the film, about a couple on the date night from hell, also includes Gossip Girl star Leighton Meester, SNL standout Kristen Wiig, recent Oscar nominee Taraji P. Henson (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button), and rapper/actor Common (Wanted). Night at the Museum director Shawn Levy will helm the project.
Posted April 13 2009 — 9:29 PM EDT
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyoncé releases new song, 'Formation'
- Olivia Munn teases her Psylocke fight scene in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
- Football stars cheer 'Eddie the Eagle' in film’s Super Bowl spot