A jury has found record producer Phil Spector guilty of second-degree murder for the death of actress Lana Clarkson in 2003, reports the Los Angeles Times. It was Spector’s second murder trial; his first, in 2007, ended in a 10-2 jury deadlock, favoring conviction. He faces at least 18 years in prison.
Posted April 13 2009 — 9:32 PM EDT
- 'Pitch' star Kylie Bunbury on Ginny's next move
- 'Please Like Me' finds U.S. home
- Lin-Manuel Miranda's amazing 2016, in GIFs
- Tomi Lahren responds to backlash over 'friendship' with Trevor Noah, Charlamagne
- Adele, Channing Tatum make YouTube's top trending videos of 2016
- 'GoT' vs. 'TWD': Which show has the higher kill count?
- Tina Fey on Trump-Baldwin Twitter feud: 'It just makes me feel sick'
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot