Showtime has rejected Tim Robbins’ high-profile pilot Possible Side Effects, marking the fourth of its four pilots this round to get shot down, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The net also declined The L Word spinoff starring Leisha Hailey; Matthew Perry comedy The End of Steve; and comedy Ronna and Beverly fromJessica Chaffin, Jamie Denbo, and Jenji Kohan (Weeds). Side Effects, about a dysfunctional family that runs a major pharmaceutical company, was written and directed by Oscar winner Robbins and starred Ellen Burstyn, Josh Lucas, and Tim Blake Nelson.
Posted April 13 2009 — 12:56 PM EDT
- Nobel academy member calls Bob Dylan 'impolite and arrogant'
- Christian Slater on relating to his 'King Cobra' role
- Why 'Trick 'r Treat' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder celebrates pennant victory with Chicago Cubs
- Kanye West won't go to the Grammys if Frank Ocean's not nominated
- 'Doctor Strange' reviews: Here's what the critics think
- Watch Lady Gaga rock through 'A-YO,' 'Million Reasons' on 'SNL'