We all know the first stop on the comeback train is Self-Referential Humor Town. Newly-single Lindsay Lohan is its latest visitor with an eHarmony profile spoof on Funny or Die. She describes herself as “a workaholic, a shopaholic, and, according to the state of California, an alcoholic,” and reveals that her compatible mate – male or female – doesn’t have family members quick to issue restraining orders. Is this a smart career move or a sign of desperation? Sure, I laughed while watching it. But at this point, has the “poke fun at yourself” way of handling Hollywood hiccups become too calculating and cliché to fuel the comeback train?
Posted January 18 2015 — 9:47 AM EST
- See all the names Kurt Cobain considered for Nirvana
- Just in time for hump day, Charlie Puth shares sexy 'Marvin Gaye' video with Meghan Trainor
- Morgan Spurlock 'shed a little tear' when Zayn Malik left
- Clint Eastwood circling Richard Jewell project
- Avril Lavigne: 'I thought I was dying'
- 'Salem' season 2 trailer: The 'war from hell' is just beginning
- Aaron Berg to write 'G.I. Joe 3' script