Kenley Collins, one of the four designers to show at Fashion Week during season 5 of Project Runway, pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct today in Brooklyn. She was ordered to pay a $120 fine and, for two years, will be prohibited to contact her ex, whom she allegedly attacked with a cat in an incident that led to her arrest March 17. The guilty plea comes just weeks after Collins responded to her assault charges in court, claiming that she “gently” tossed the cat on the bed during an argument (her ex had told officials she had thrown the cat with more force, along with a laptop, three apples, and some water).
Posted April 14 2009 — 8:52 PM EDT
- Game of Thrones: Why you shouldn’t believe every season 7 spoiler
- John Oliver criticizes Donald Trump for abortion comments
- 'Pretty Little Liars' stars say final farewell to Emily, Hanna, Spencer, Aria, and Ali
- Raven-Symoné to star in 'That’s So Raven' spin-off at Disney Channel
- 'Timeless' casts criminal couple in Bonnie and Clyde episode
- EW Must List: 'The Walking Dead', Empire of the Sun's 'Two Vines'
- Oprah Winfrey unveils her first cookbook cover