Camp Rock’s Demi Lovato announced she’ll be kicking off a 47-city tour, called Summer Tour 2009, on June 21 in Hartford, Conn. She’ll tour with American Idol runner-up David Archuleta – who will be opening for Lovato – and Jordin Pruitt and KSM, who will both appear on select dates. It’s a step up for the young starlet, who opened up for the Jonas Brothers during their tour last year. “I’m so excited about headlining my own tour. I love life on theroad. I’m in a different city every night and it never gets old,”Lovato told People. Tickets go on sale April 25.
Posted April 15 2009 — 3:24 PM EDT
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages
- Jesse Eisenberg says Lex Luthor in 'Batman v Superman' is a modern take
- Funko shares sneak peek at 'Suicide Squad' figures at Toy Fair 2016
- Jennifer Lawrence donates $2 million to Kentucky children's hospital
- Adam McKay recounts how Johnny Depp agreed to play Trump
- See Adele photobomb fans in 'Live in London' concert special
- Ben Stiller on the death of his mother, Anne Meara: 'It affects me constantly'