Camp Rock’s Demi Lovato announced she’ll be kicking off a 47-city tour, called Summer Tour 2009, on June 21 in Hartford, Conn. She’ll tour with American Idol runner-up David Archuleta – who will be opening for Lovato – and Jordin Pruitt and KSM, who will both appear on select dates. It’s a step up for the young starlet, who opened up for the Jonas Brothers during their tour last year. “I’m so excited about headlining my own tour. I love life on theroad. I’m in a different city every night and it never gets old,”Lovato told People. Tickets go on sale April 25.
Posted April 15 2009 — 3:24 PM EDT
- 'Scandal' stars are back to work on season 6
- Eva Longoria dings Donald Trump at DNC: 'My father is not a rapist'
- 'Bachelorette': Wells gives 'spirited' episode recap on Snapchat
- Michelle Obama hits back at Donald Trump in powerful DNC speech
- Shannen Doherty shares breast cancer update after shaving head
- Paul Simon performs 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' at DNC
- Sarah Silverman to Bernie Sanders holdouts: 'You're being ridiculous'
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels