Camp Rock’s Demi Lovato announced she’ll be kicking off a 47-city tour, called Summer Tour 2009, on June 21 in Hartford, Conn. She’ll tour with American Idol runner-up David Archuleta – who will be opening for Lovato – and Jordin Pruitt and KSM, who will both appear on select dates. It’s a step up for the young starlet, who opened up for the Jonas Brothers during their tour last year. “I’m so excited about headlining my own tour. I love life on theroad. I’m in a different city every night and it never gets old,”Lovato told People. Tickets go on sale April 25.
Posted April 15 2009 — 3:24 PM EDT
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday