Camp Rock’s Demi Lovato announced she’ll be kicking off a 47-city tour, called Summer Tour 2009, on June 21 in Hartford, Conn. She’ll tour with American Idol runner-up David Archuleta – who will be opening for Lovato – and Jordin Pruitt and KSM, who will both appear on select dates. It’s a step up for the young starlet, who opened up for the Jonas Brothers during their tour last year. “I’m so excited about headlining my own tour. I love life on theroad. I’m in a different city every night and it never gets old,”Lovato told People. Tickets go on sale April 25.
Posted April 15 2009 — 3:24 PM EDT
- ABC cuts Notorious order, possibly first canceled show
- Pussy Riot debut celebratory anthem 'Straight Outta Vagina'
- Watch the 'X-Men 2' trailer recut in the style of 'Logan'
- Miley Cyrus was 'too stoned' to remember lyrics in Bill Murray tribute
- 'Rejected Princesses' features women not found in history textbooks
- Glenn Close to return to 'Sunset Boulevard' for Broadway revival
- WATCH: Benedict Cumberbatch diagnoses Iron Man in 'Doctor Strange' promo