Another day, another ridiculous Nadya Suleman update. America’s favorite breeder is now attempting to trademark the name ‘Octomom,’ according to People. Suleman’s lawyer says his client is now embracing the title as a means for licensing and potential income. That’s all fine and good, but PopWatchers, isn’t this a step back for octopus mothers all across the globe? What are little octopuses (octopi?) supposed to call their mommies? Very unfair, Nadya. Very unfair.
Posted April 16 2009 — 5:29 PM EDT
- Bill Murray shares adorable childhood photo proving his Chicago Cubs fandom
- 'Office Christmas Party' directors say film is 'life-affirming,' 'really f---ed up'
- 'La La Land': Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling dazzle in dreamy exclusive image
- David Beckham, Emma Stone, and Drake freak out in David Blaine promo
- 'Mean Girls' star on sequel: 'Can we do this already?!'
- 'Supergirl': Chris Wood on whether Mon-El is 'superhero material'
- Bob Dylan finally acknowledges his Nobel Prize