Evan Spiliotopoulos, co-writer of Pooh’s Heffalump Movie, has been tapped to write Wanted 2, based on a story by Chris Morgan, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Like the original, which starred Angelina Jolie and James McAvoy, the in-development sequel is based on the comicseries created by Mark Millar and J.G. Jones. Timur Bekmambetov,who directed the first film, is attached to helm the sequel.Spiliotopoulos mostrecently adapted the Dave Roman graphic novel Agnes Quill: AnAnthology of Mystery and also has The Last Call in development at Universal.
Posted April 17 2009 — 9:12 AM EDT
- When are the Grammy nominations?
- Bell Biv DeVoe cover New Edition's 'Happy Holidays'
- Jennifer Aniston used to belly dance at Christmas
- Bernardo Bertolucci responds to 'Last Tango in Paris' controversy
- 'Rogue One' stars react to weirdness of having their own toys
- Kelly Clarkson performs 'It's Quiet Uptown' on 'TODAY'
- Best of 2016: How 'Deadpool' became a record-breaking viral sensation
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday