Why didn’t he use the immunity idol? Why didn’t he shore up his Exile Island alliance earlier? Why was he so obsessed with bringing someone (J.T.) to the finals that would beat him? And, most importantly, what the hell does he make of crazy “they were going to eat my ass” Coach? So many questions for Survivor: Tocantins’ ousted Brendan, and Josh Wolk and I ask all of them and more in the new episode of Survivor Talk. Oh, and don’t bother Googling it — this entire show will have to be passed down verbally.
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'