It appears the much-ballyhooed return of Prison Break wasn’t as hotly anticipated as Fox had hoped. Despite a hefty amount of promos, the episode was only seen by 3.4 million viewers and earned a meager 1.2 rating among adults 18-49, according to the Hollywood Reporter. That’s down 25 percent from what Dollhouse was previously earning in the time period. Break will end its run on Fox with a two-hour series finale on May 15.
Posted April 19 2009 — 5:52 PM EDT
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors
- Cecilia Hart, wife of James Earl Jones, dies at 68
- Tom Cruise, Jude Law compare on-set underwater breath-holding stories