Whether Dennis Rodman is dressed up like a chauffeur, Clint Black is pretending to use detergent to masturbate, or Joan Rivers is yelling at someone for being mean to daughter Melissa, Celebrity Apprentice continues to be the guiltiest pleasure going. They could make every episode 8 hours long (and sometimes they indeed feel that way) and I’d still be devouring every second of it. This week on Must List Live!, Jessica Shaw and I discuss my unhealthy obsession with the reality program. Also: I try to convince Jessica that the Battlestar Galactica prequel Caprica is not just for geeks, Amy Poehler talks to us about her new favorite DVD, and we’re still giving away FREE passes to Comic-Con this July in San Diego complete with a hotel room and passes to our exclusive Entertainment Weekly Comic-Con party. (If you can’t get enough of contest fine print than you can read all the rules here.) And as if all that isn’t enough, we also present: zombies and Depeche Mode—together at last! Click on the video below to get all the second-rate reality show celebs, sci-fi prequels, and walking dead that you can handle!
Posted April 20 2009 — 6:00 AM EDT
- NFL star Richard Sherman dressed as Harry Potter
- Celebrities wish Hillary Clinton a happy birthday
- WATCH: Ruth Wilson on 'I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House'
- WATCH: Werner Herzog got special permits to shoot volcano doc in North Korea
- 'Star Trek' TV series losing Bryan Fuller as showrunner
- Donald Glover comments on 'Star Wars' role for first time
- 'Pretty Little Liars' tell-all special to follow series finale
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers