That got your attention, didn’t it? Fox News is reporting that the tabloid-prone actress is in talks to appear in “Peepshow,” an allegedly racy-yet-respectable burlesque/musical starring Kelly Monaco (Dancing With The Stars; General Hospital) and former Spice Girl Mel B. (who’s also a producer of the show) that’s currently all-the-rage in Las Vegas. Lohan would replace Monaco once her contract ends–but she apparently wouldn’t be required to actually get naked. More info about the show can be found here.
Posted April 20 2009 — 11:50 PM EDT
- Oscar frontrunners set to gather at EW PopFest
- Tom Hanks still remembers the rap from 'Big'
- 'Walking Dead' quiz: How well do you know dead characters' last lines?
- Sean Penn on the political relevance of 'Bob Honey Who Just Do Stuff'
- Margot Robbie in talks to join 'Peter Rabbit' movie
- Why 'The Conjuring' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Isis King is 'the Kate Moss of the trans models' in 'Strut' finale clip