That got your attention, didn’t it? Fox News is reporting that the tabloid-prone actress is in talks to appear in “Peepshow,” an allegedly racy-yet-respectable burlesque/musical starring Kelly Monaco (Dancing With The Stars; General Hospital) and former Spice Girl Mel B. (who’s also a producer of the show) that’s currently all-the-rage in Las Vegas. Lohan would replace Monaco once her contract ends–but she apparently wouldn’t be required to actually get naked. More info about the show can be found here.
Posted April 20 2009 — 11:50 PM EDT
- WATCH: Helen Mirren's ruff day turns adorable as she's surprised by puppies
- Westworld finale: 10 unanswered questions
- Westworld: Ed Harris on those big finale twists
- 'The Royals': Elizabeth Hurley mocks Hugh Grant in season premiere
- 'The Walking Dead': Watch a sneak peek of the midseason finale
- 'Rogue One' creatures highlighted in behind-the-scenes video
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Negan terrorizing Carl
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big