Will Smith is producing a two-hour crime procedural movie, Unfinished Business, for the SciFi Channel that will serve as a potential series pilot, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The drama will follow an ex-cop who starts seeing flashes of memories from the recently dead and helps them with unresolved issues. Emmy nominee Sally Robinson (Iron Jawed Angels) will write the script, and Emmy winner Mikael Salomon (Band of Brothers) will direct.
Posted April 20 2009 — 1:00 PM EDT
- 'HTGAWM' star on Michaela's 'fractured' relationship with mom
- Gordon Ramsay rails against the five worst Halloween treats
- NFL star Richard Sherman dressed as Harry Potter
- Celebrities wish Hillary Clinton a happy birthday
- WATCH: Ruth Wilson on 'I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House'
- WATCH: Werner Herzog got special permits to shoot volcano doc in North Korea
- 'Star Trek' TV series losing Bryan Fuller as showrunner
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers