Disney/Pixar’s upcoming computer-animated film Up has received a PG rating from the MPAA for “some peril and action.” The rating is now being featured on the movie’s official website. This is only Pixar’s second feature to receive a PG rating, after 2004’s The Incredibles; all the others have been rated G. Up will be released in theaters on May 29.
Posted April 21 2009 — 9:14 PM EDT
- Joy explains how childhood memories work in exclusive 'Inside Out' clip
- Read an exclusive excerpt from 'Eileen' by Ottessa Moshfegh
- Tyler, the Creator hints that Odd Future may be no more
- Little Mix covers Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea's 'Pretty Girls'
- 'Felt' red-band trailer: Psychological thriller tackles rape culture
- Hilary Duff releases a second, Tinder-less 'Sparks' video
- 'Graceland' taps 'Elementary' star Lucy Liu to direct season 3 episode