Disney/Pixar’s upcoming computer-animated film Up has received a PG rating from the MPAA for “some peril and action.” The rating is now being featured on the movie’s official website. This is only Pixar’s second feature to receive a PG rating, after 2004’s The Incredibles; all the others have been rated G. Up will be released in theaters on May 29.
Posted April 21 2009 — 9:14 PM EDT
- Mindy Kaling, Emma Thompson eye late-night talk show film
- 'This Is Us': Mandy Moore says her favorite episode is still to come
- Dan Brown's 'Origin' gets fall 2017 release date
- Daniel Radcliffe assesses Donald Trump/Voldemort comparison
- Trayvon Martin's parents to release book about their son
- Jennifer Lopez will judge and mentor dancers on NBC's 'World of Dance'
- 10 magical GIFs from the new 'Fantastic Beasts' trailer