Joseph Gordon-Levitt has signed on for a supporting role in The Dark Knight director Christopher Nolan’s next film, Inception, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Gordon-Levitt replaces James Franco, who was originally given the role but left citing scheduling conflicts. Leonardo DiCaprio is set to star in the thriller, whose cast also includes Marion Cotillard, Ellen Page, and Cillian Murphy.
Posted April 24 2009 — 12:54 PM EDT
- Comic-Con 2016: 'The Flash' teases Flashpoint, introduces two villains
- Meet the beasts of 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'
- WATCH: '24: Legacy' team says new show isn't a reboot
- Comic-Con 2016: Marvel Studios panel
- 'Aliens' reunion panel features talk of next sequel, surprise proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legends of Tomorrow' announces JSA cast, Legion of Doom
- WATCH: 'Time After Time' creator talks redesigned time machine