Joseph Gordon-Levitt has signed on for a supporting role in The Dark Knight director Christopher Nolan’s next film, Inception, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Gordon-Levitt replaces James Franco, who was originally given the role but left citing scheduling conflicts. Leonardo DiCaprio is set to star in the thriller, whose cast also includes Marion Cotillard, Ellen Page, and Cillian Murphy.
Posted April 24 2009 — 12:54 PM EDT
- Stephen Colbert unveils rejected TED talks on 'The Late Show'
- Gabrielle Union channels Rihanna for 'Musical Morning Announcements' on Fallon
- DreamWorks nabs film rights for Dennis Lehane's next novel, 'Since We Fell'
- Tracy Morgan does stand-up for first time since accident
- Mulder and Scully get animated in teaser for 'The X-Files' revival
- The most awkward 'Awkward' moments from 'The Big Reveal'
- Felicity Huffman's 'House of Moore' gets put pilot deal at ABC