An attorney for pop star Rihanna filed a court request this week seeking the return of around $1 million worth of borrowed jewelry and accessories that have been in LAPD evidence since the evening on which she was allegedly attacked by Chris Brown, reports People.com. In late March, the singer began efforts to return the items in question – a pair of earrings and three rings – to four separate jewelers, and to get back a borrowed Gucci gown she was wearing at the time of the alleged incident, but court documents show her queries have not yet been responded to by the prosecutor on the case.
Posted April 25 2009 — 1:00 PM EDT
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?