A Los Angeles Superior Court Judge has issued restraining orders against Britney Spears’ former manager, Osama “Sam” Lutfi, and attorney Jon Eardley, prohibiting them from contacting the singer or her children for three years. The ruling caps a long and bitter legal battle, in which Jamie Spears, the pop star’s father, argued that Lutfi and Eardley were undermining the court-ordered conservatorship that has overseen Spears’ affairs for more than a year. Lutfi’s attorney vowed to appeal the decision.
Posted April 29 2009 — 12:41 AM EDT
- Bernardo Bertolucci responds to 'Last Tango in Paris' controversy
- 'Rogue One' stars react to weirdness of having their own toys
- Kelly Clarkson performs 'It's Quiet Uptown' on 'TODAY'
- Best of 2016: How 'Deadpool' became a record-breaking viral sensation
- 'Fast 8' trailer gets release date
- James Van Der Beek and Michelle Williams have a 'Dawson's Creek' reunion
- Jimmy Kimmel to host 2017 Oscars ceremony
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday