According to Variety, Paramount Pictures has postponed the planned May 8 opening of Star Trek in Mexico, citing the ongoing swine flu outbreak. Earlier, 20th Century Fox announced it was calling off the Mexican release of X-Men Origins: Wolverine due to the health scare, and Sony is reportedly considering doing the same with its scheduled May 15 opening of Angels & Demons. No decisions have been made about when Wolverine or Star Trek will open in Mexico.
Posted April 29 2009 — 12:56 AM EDT
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Sophie Hunter expecting second child
- Michael Rooker names 'Night of the Living Dead' as Halloween movie pick
- 'Man With a Plan' showrunner previews Matt LeBlanc’s return to sitcoms
- Oprah Winfrey to Hillary Clinton critics: 'Do you like this country?'
- Why nun-goth comedy 'Little Sister' can be enjoyed by nuns and goths
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'SHIELD,' Blindspot,' 'Legends,' and more
- Casey Wilson will guest star on 'The Mindy Project'