Carrie Fisher will bring her one-woman show, Wishful Drinking, to Broadway this fall, according to The New York Times. The performance, which shares its name with Fisher’s best-selling memoir, consists of anecdotes about Fisher’s life as Hollywood royalty and her struggles with mental illness.
Posted April 30 2009 — 9:55 AM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?
- Trump launches surreal nightly newscast
- Carpool Karaoke: Lady Gaga sings 'Bad Romance' with James Corden
- President Obama reads mean tweets on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' (again)
- Carrie Underwood's debut album 'Some Hearts' sets country record
- All the stars Donald Trump slammed on Twitter during his run for president
- Matt LeBlanc on beginning 'Man With a Plan' and ending 'Episodes'