According to the Hollywood Reporter CBS chairman Sumner Redstone declared yesterday that CSI will “beat the hell” out of Jay Leno when the comedian moves to his new 10pm timeslot. Redstone was talking to Larry King at the Milken Institute Global Conference in Beverly Hills. The CBS chairman, who is 85, also said he had no intention of dying. “I’m going to live forever” Redstone claimed.
Posted April 30 2009 — 12:06 PM EDT
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- Veteran character actress Alice Drummond dies at 88
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big