Thanks to the exit tirade by Melissa Rivers, NBC’s The Celebrity Apprentice continues to cement its reputation as the best bad show in TV history. After being fired by Donald Trump on April 26, Melissa described teammates Annie Duke and Brande Roderick as ”whore pit vipers” while yelling expletives at stunned producers. Mother Joan also joined in the fun, once again dubbing Duke a Nazi and walking off the show. For her part, Melissa tells EW that the outburst was a result of a ”personal attack” that we didn’t see. ”Something was said about me in the boardroom that was a total fabrication…. It became this huge debacle.” (She declined to elaborate.) So will Joan be back? Trump says we’ll have to tune in to find out. As if we wouldn’t. — With additional reporting by Lindsay Soll
Posted May 1 2009 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Bible' series won't return to NBC
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!