Thanks to the exit tirade by Melissa Rivers, NBC’s The Celebrity Apprentice continues to cement its reputation as the best bad show in TV history. After being fired by Donald Trump on April 26, Melissa described teammates Annie Duke and Brande Roderick as ”whore pit vipers” while yelling expletives at stunned producers. Mother Joan also joined in the fun, once again dubbing Duke a Nazi and walking off the show. For her part, Melissa tells EW that the outburst was a result of a ”personal attack” that we didn’t see. ”Something was said about me in the boardroom that was a total fabrication…. It became this huge debacle.” (She declined to elaborate.) So will Joan be back? Trump says we’ll have to tune in to find out. As if we wouldn’t. — With additional reporting by Lindsay Soll
Posted May 1 2009 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jesse Eisenberg says Lex Luthor in 'Batman v Superman' is a modern take
- Funko shares sneak peek at 'Suicide Squad' figures at Toy Fair 2016
- Jennifer Lawrence donates $2 million to Kentucky children's hospital
- Adam McKay recounts how Johnny Depp agreed to play Trump
- See Adele photobomb fans in 'Live in London' concert special
- Ben Stiller on the death of his mother, Anne Meara: 'It affects me constantly'
- Paul Rudd & Steve Coogan to play a couple in 'An Ideal Home'