Whoa, when did Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen turn into a goofy sitcom? The latest trailer opens with half a minute or so of pure schtick: Shia LaBeouf’s Sam is going to college, which makes mighty alien robot warrior Bumblebee burst into a Pointer Sisters song (really), then get all crestfallen when he (it?) realizes that Sam intends this to be a solo trip. Also, Sam’s dad wishes college tuition were not so expensive. Laugh riot! Anyway, this being a Michael Bay movie, stuff starts blowing up in massive computer-generated conflagrations right after that. Check out the trailer below, then be honest. Does this clip make you more or less psyched to see those robots battle it out again in June? Or does it just make you wish Michael Bay’s next sequel would be about Autobots and Decepticons learning to appreciate disco classics?
Posted May 1 2009 — 12:57 PM EDT
- Watch Chris Pratt's hilarious card trick fail on 'Graham Norton'
- Morgan spills on her time in the 'Big Brother: OTT' house
- 'Gilmore Girls': Scott Patterson says April's season 6 arrival 'humanized' Luke
- Amy Schumer in talks to star in live-action 'Barbie' movie
- 'Modern Family': Charles Barkley and DeAndre Jordan to guest-star
- 'O.J.: Made in America' is now the frontrunner for Best Documentary
- Lin-Manuel Miranda watched celebrities watch 'Hamilton' in disguise
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big