Circus, indeed. A drunken fan rushed the stage at Britney Spears’ concert at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Connecticut May 2. Kyle King, 20, charged the stage during Britney’s encore performance of “Womanizer” (video can be found on TMZ). According to the gossip site, both security and the pop star’s backup dancers were able to stop King before he could come in contact with Spears. The Connecticut State Police confirmed that King was arrested for breach of peace and released this morning on a $250 bond. He will face a judge in June.
Posted May 3 2009 — 7:28 PM EDT
- Nobel academy member calls Bob Dylan 'impolite and arrogant'
- Christian Slater on relating to his 'King Cobra' role
- Why 'Trick 'r Treat' is the perfect Halloween movie
- Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder celebrates pennant victory with Chicago Cubs
- Kanye West won't go to the Grammys if Frank Ocean's not nominated
- 'Doctor Strange' reviews: Here's what the critics think
- Watch Lady Gaga rock through 'A-YO,' 'Million Reasons' on 'SNL'