Ben Stiller and Reese Witherspoon could help Fox reboot plans for sci-fi comedy ‘Used Guys,’ according to The Hollywood Reporter. The earlier version would have starred Stiller and Jim Carrey as men in a future dominated by women, who clone and trade men. The new incarnation, which could be directed by Little Miss Sunshine’s Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris, will focus more on Witherspoon as a clone owner and Stiller as a clone. The original was to be directed by Jay Roach and co-star Emily Mortimer, with a June 2007 release date, but Fox deemed its $112 million budget too costly.
Posted May 5 2009 — 12:34 PM EDT
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday