Ben Stiller and Reese Witherspoon could help Fox reboot plans for sci-fi comedy ‘Used Guys,’ according to The Hollywood Reporter. The earlier version would have starred Stiller and Jim Carrey as men in a future dominated by women, who clone and trade men. The new incarnation, which could be directed by Little Miss Sunshine’s Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris, will focus more on Witherspoon as a clone owner and Stiller as a clone. The original was to be directed by Jay Roach and co-star Emily Mortimer, with a June 2007 release date, but Fox deemed its $112 million budget too costly.
Posted May 5 2009 — 12:34 PM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt