Ben Stiller and Reese Witherspoon could help Fox reboot plans for sci-fi comedy ‘Used Guys,’ according to The Hollywood Reporter. The earlier version would have starred Stiller and Jim Carrey as men in a future dominated by women, who clone and trade men. The new incarnation, which could be directed by Little Miss Sunshine’s Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris, will focus more on Witherspoon as a clone owner and Stiller as a clone. The original was to be directed by Jay Roach and co-star Emily Mortimer, with a June 2007 release date, but Fox deemed its $112 million budget too costly.
Posted May 5 2009 — 12:34 PM EDT
- 'Terminator Genisys' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Rihanna's 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video is bonkers--and totally NSFW
- 'Sesame Street's' Maria is departing after more than 40 years
- Casting Net: Michael Ian Black and Missi Pyle sign on for 'Slash'
- Blood Orange releases Charleston-influenced song 'Do You See My Skin Through The Flames?'
- Rihanna has done something no one else has ever done
- Chumbawamba launched Kickstarter for I Get Knocked Down documentary