Ben Stiller and Reese Witherspoon could help Fox reboot plans for sci-fi comedy ‘Used Guys,’ according to The Hollywood Reporter. The earlier version would have starred Stiller and Jim Carrey as men in a future dominated by women, who clone and trade men. The new incarnation, which could be directed by Little Miss Sunshine’s Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris, will focus more on Witherspoon as a clone owner and Stiller as a clone. The original was to be directed by Jay Roach and co-star Emily Mortimer, with a June 2007 release date, but Fox deemed its $112 million budget too costly.
Posted May 5 2009 — 12:34 PM EDT
- The first trans director of 'Transparent' on his experiences with the show
- Miley Cyrus reveals what a rainbow tastes like during Tumblr Q&A
- Watch Tom Bergeron discover his fancy roots on 'Who Do You Think You Are?'
- Steve Carell joins Woody Allen's next movie, replacing Bruce Willis
- 'Complications' canceled at USA
- 'No Escape' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Darren Criss & Aaron Tveit duet 'Take Me or Leave Me' from 'Rent'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!