Ben Stiller and Reese Witherspoon could help Fox reboot plans for sci-fi comedy ‘Used Guys,’ according to The Hollywood Reporter. The earlier version would have starred Stiller and Jim Carrey as men in a future dominated by women, who clone and trade men. The new incarnation, which could be directed by Little Miss Sunshine’s Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris, will focus more on Witherspoon as a clone owner and Stiller as a clone. The original was to be directed by Jay Roach and co-star Emily Mortimer, with a June 2007 release date, but Fox deemed its $112 million budget too costly.
Posted May 5 2009 — 12:34 PM EDT
- David Milch read Kim Dickens 'amazing' new 'Deadwood' scenes
- 'The Simpsons': Jason Alexander to guest in Trump-tweaking episode
- Laurie Hernandez's dad used to joke about her competing on 'DWTS'
- Stephen Colbert does his best Beyoncé in ridiculous VMAs parody
- 'Pretty Little Liars' poll: Who will die in the summer finale?
- How Kiiara struck 'Gold' with an unlikely pop smash
- Bitch Sesh: Casey Wilson, Danielle Schneider love these podcasts