Kaitlin Olson, who plays Sweet Dee on the FX comedy It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, has been cast in the romantic comedy Leap Year, according to The Hollywood Reporter. She joins Amy Adams, Bill Nighy, Matthew Goode, and Adam Scott in the movie, which is about about an American woman (Adams) who goes in search of her boyfriend in Ireland so she can propose to him on Leap Day, Feb. 29 – a proposal he is traditionally bound to accept. Olson plays the married older sister of Adams’ character.
Posted May 6 2009 — 9:12 AM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony