CBS is considering remakes of the game shows Let’s Make a Deal and The Dating Game, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The network is weighing pilot orders as possible replacements for the morning time slot vacated by the recently canceled soap opera Guiding Light, which ends its historic run in September.
Posted May 6 2009 — 9:25 AM EDT
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Julie Chen on 'Big Brother' showmances: 'Go for it!'
- Leonardo DiCaprio to play rock and roll innovator Sam Phillips
- 'Teen Wolf' cast added to EW PopFest lineup