Lauren Holly will star opposite Rob Lowe in Too Late to Say Goodbye, an original for the Lifetime Movie Network, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The movie will be adapted from Ann Rule’s best-selling novel of the same name and focuses on Jenn and Bobby Corbin (Lowe). The couple both have affairs, and Jenn ends up dead in an apparent suicide. Her sister Heather (Holly) turns up to investigate.
Posted May 7 2009 — 9:55 AM EDT
- Jennifer Aniston confronts Vanessa Bayer over Rachel impression
- Donald Trump slams 'SNL' for sketch about his tweets
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big