Ean Evans, bass player for Lynyrd Skynyrd , passed away yesterday at the age of 48. The band put up a post on their fan club website, which stated, “Ean put up a valiant battle with an aggressive form of cancer and he will be sorely missed by family, friends and fans.” Evans joined the band in 2001 following the death of founding member Leon Wilkeson.
Posted May 7 2009 — 7:28 PM EDT
- Patton Oswalt on his wife's death: 'Grief is an attack on life'
- The Shins share music video for new song, 'Dead Alive'
- Emily Barr previews new YA novel, 'The One Memory of Flora Banks'
- Niall Horan plays Would You Rather? on 'Ellen'
- WATCH: A bachelor party turns bloody in horror film 'SiREN' — exclusive
- 'Muppet Babies' series revival a go at Disney Junior
- Warren Beatty plays Howard Hughes in final 'Rules Don't Apply' trailer
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like