A former publicist of Michael Jackson has sued the King of Pop for $44 million, claiming the entertainer never paid her, Reuters reports. Raymone Bain represented Jackson around the time of his 2005 trial for child sexual abuse, which ended when the singer was acquitted. Bain was also made general manager of the Michael Jackson Company, overseeing the performer’s business affairs, in 2006. She is the latest of several former Jackson advisers and partners who have sued the singer recently; most of the previous cases have been settled out of court. Jackson’s current representative didn’t return calls for comment.
Posted May 7 2009 — 12:14 AM EDT
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big