Following the May 5 incident in which Kiefer Sutherland alledgedly head-butted fashion designer Jack McCollough (The 24 actor has since been charged with minor assault), director Joel Schumacher, who will work with Sutherland on the upcoming film Twelve, has admitted he still supports the star. “We love Kiefer,” Schumacher told People. “He’s still the voice of Nick McDonell, the author in Twelve, which will be my fifth movie with Kiefer. And I hope there will be many more.”
Posted May 8 2009 — 6:58 PM EDT
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale
- 'Spider-Man': Tom Holland went undercover at New York high school to prep
- Madonna calls out 'blatant sexism' in Billboard acceptance speech
- Arnold Schwarzenegger on Donald Trump: 'I want my ratings higher than his'
- WATCH: Patrick Wilson, Ian McShane face off in 'The Hollow Point' clip