Broadway mainstays Nathan Lane (The Producers) and Bebe Neuwirth (Chicago) will play Gomez and Morticia Addams in a musical version of The Addams Family, reports The New York Times. The production will make its worldwide debut in Chicago starting Nov. 13, and is set to debut on the Great White Way on April 8, 2010. The plot centers around Wednesday Addams (Krysta Rodriguez of Spring Awakening) and how she deals with turning 18 and getting a boyfriend.
Posted May 11 2009 — 11:02 PM EDT
- 'Guilt' canceled by Freeform after one season
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Will DeLuca and Maggie ever reunite?
- Watch Lady Gaga dedicate emotional Dive Bar Tour set to her father
- Trump booed at charity dinner while cracking Clinton jokes
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' reveals Michaela's mom
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss, Liza Weil on that shocking hookup
- Carol Burnett to star in Amy Poehler-produced ABC comedy pilot