Via his burgeoning production company, Ryan Seacrest Productions, American Idol host Ryan Seacrest is partnering with British chef Jamie Oliver to create an unscripted series that aims to give healthy food makeovers to America’s unhealthiest cities, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Oliver plans to visit unhealthy American cities (which are still to be determined) and improve eating habits by using local resources. ABC has ordered six episodes of the series, which is expected to air sometime next year.
Posted May 11 2009 — 9:56 AM EDT
- Anne Hathaway on Oscar win: ‘I tried to pretend that I was happy
- Adam Scott to guest on 'The Good Place'
- Lady Gaga on Madonna comparisons: 'What I do is different'
- Madonna’s 'Rebel Heart Tour' is coming to Showtime
- YouTuber sings Smash Mouth’s ‘All Star’ over Adele, John Lennon
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Sophie Hunter expecting second child
- Michael Rooker names 'Night of the Living Dead' as Halloween movie pick