Dermot Mulroney is teaming with the producers of his romantic comedy The Wedding Date for his directorial debut, Keep It Together. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the dramedy revolves around a young newlywed/marriage counselor who returns from her honeymoon to find that her parents are getting a divorce. Blythe Danner and Christopher Walken are in negotiations to play her parents. The daughter has not been cast.
Posted May 12 2009 — 9:53 AM EDT
- Run the Jewels return with new single, 'Talk To Me'
- Wayne Brady is a badass in Syfy's 'Aftermath' — exclusive clip
- Buy Tom Hanks' David S. Pumpkins Halloween costume online
- SyFy announces all-star cast for 'Face off' season 11
- Bill Murray celebrates Chicago Cubs' win and accepts Mark Twain Prize
- Lily Collins details 'difficult' past relationships in upcoming memoir
- 'Insecure' Co-EP: The show is 'culled from our lives'