Little House on the Prarie star Michael Landon’s eldest son Mark was found dead in his Los Angeles home on Monday, the AP reports. His age was reported as 60. The cause of death was not immediately clear, but police say there is no evidence of foul play. Mark Landon appeared in three movies, including Us, a CBS television movie written and directed by his father in 1991 just before he died of cancer at age 54, as well as the TV shows Bonanza and Highway to Heaven.
Posted May 12 2009 — 9:58 AM EDT
- LAPD: No evidence of crime in Amber Heard abuse claim against Johnny Depp
- Former 'Glee' star Mark Salling formally charged in child porn case
- John Cena, WWE Superstars honor U.S. military in Memorial Day tribute
- Mel Brooks was 'ready to jump off a roof' over 'Solarbabies' fiasco
- WATCH: 'X-Men: Apocalypse' stars build their ideal mutant garage band
- James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel' casts Rosa Salazar as lead
- WATCH: Dierks Bentley on what influenced new album 'Black'
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers