Little House on the Prarie star Michael Landon’s eldest son Mark was found dead in his Los Angeles home on Monday, the AP reports. His age was reported as 60. The cause of death was not immediately clear, but police say there is no evidence of foul play. Mark Landon appeared in three movies, including Us, a CBS television movie written and directed by his father in 1991 just before he died of cancer at age 54, as well as the TV shows Bonanza and Highway to Heaven.
Posted May 12 2009 — 9:58 AM EDT
- 'Silence' trailer previewed by Paramount during special presentation
- 'Arrow' and 'The Flash' stars team for superhero short film 'Sidekick'
- 'Pitch': Why baseball got Mark Consuelos hitting the books
- The Tao of Kenny Chesney
- Martin Short and Steve Martin goof around on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'Better Things': How Bridger Zadina prepped for a makeout scene
- Daisy Ridley on smashing glass ceilings with 'Eagle Huntress,' 'Star Wars'