Little House on the Prarie star Michael Landon’s eldest son Mark was found dead in his Los Angeles home on Monday, the AP reports. His age was reported as 60. The cause of death was not immediately clear, but police say there is no evidence of foul play. Mark Landon appeared in three movies, including Us, a CBS television movie written and directed by his father in 1991 just before he died of cancer at age 54, as well as the TV shows Bonanza and Highway to Heaven.
Posted May 12 2009 — 9:58 AM EDT
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword
- Watch Britney Spears sing Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on helium
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is there hope for Belle and Rumple?
- Colin Trevorrow: 'Jurassic World 2' will be 'suspenseful and scary'
- NBC scraps 'Mail Order Family' comedy after backlash
- 'Stranger Things' is even stranger in 8-bit animated remake