The Jonas Brothers will push back their May 17 concert at ArenaMonterrey in Mexico to July 31 “due to health precautions in thewhole country as a consequence of the outbreak of the A(H1N1) flu,” Billboard.com is reporting. The tickets for the concert will be honored for their original times (3 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.). Swine flu woes have caused similar delays for movie premieres, including X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Angels & Demons, and Terminator Salvation.
Posted May 14 2009 — 10:21 PM EDT
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw joins Ava DuVernay’s 'A Wrinkle In Time'
- First 'Nashville' season 5 promo confirms Hayden Panettiere's return
- Neon Trees frontman Tyler Glenn to perform at EW PopFest
- 'Once Upon a Time' sneak peek: Watch Jasmine and Aladdin meet
- Megyn Kelly grills Donna Brazile about alleged leaked email
- 'Top Chef' cooks up fresh drama in season 14 trailer
- WATCH: Michael J. Fox, Lea Thompson on the DeLorean from 'Back to the Future'