You know the old saying: April showers bring May flowers, April repeats bring May finales. (Okay, I just made that up. Should’ve gone with ”sweeps,” it rhymes better.) Either way, this week was chock full of season finales – including The Biggest Loser, Bones, 30 Rock, Parks & Recreation, Being Erica, Hell’s Kitchen, The Office, America’s Next Top Model, The Celebrity Apprentice, and Lost (just to name a few). Here’s what else made the Fray this week:
10. Tim Stack wondered: just who are these Jon & Kate people?
9. Jeff Probst blogged his thoughts on the penultimate Survivor episode. If one Reality TV host/judge blog isn’t enough for ya, check out Phil Keoghan’s thoughts on the Amazing Race finale and Carrie Ann Inaba’s thoughts on this week’s Dancing With the Stars.
8. Seacrest, will you quit it with the gay jokes?
7. This week in ”Michael Slezak Predicts the Future” (also known as the American Idol Power List): Gokey goes home!
6. The latest episodes of Idolatry include a tribute to the most awesome, wonderful, rocktagious contestant this season (Allison, duh) and a warning to Kris about possible sabotage.
4. J.J. Abrams’ new Star Trek: yea or nay?
3. Did you see the Lost finale? OMG!
addCredit(“Celebrity Apprentice: Ali Goldstein/NBC; American Idol: Frank Micelotta/Fox”)