The N, which will be renamed TeenNick in the fall, has ordered 13 episodes of Gigantic from producers Marti Noxon (Buffy, Private Practice) and Dawn Parouse (Prison Break), according to the Hollywood Reporter. The half-hour dramedy will take a skewering look at the life of Hollywood “it” kids whose parents are A-list celebrities, and will feature testimonials by real-life Hollywood teens as well as celebrity cameos.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Orson Welles turns 100: How to become an expert in seven easy steps
- Meet the guys who invented the musical in Broadway’s 'Something Rotten!'
- Taylor Momsen: 'Gossip Girl' turned rock queen
- Miguel announces release date for new album 'Wildheart'
- Jon Hamm takes lead in Tony Gilroy's 'High Wire Act'
- 'Big Bang Theory' finale: Is someone going to break up?
- Jason Clarke, Rosamund Pike to star in WWII drama
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Chrissy & John, Reese Witherspoon, Charles Esten & More!