The N, which will be renamed TeenNick in the fall, has ordered 13 episodes of Gigantic from producers Marti Noxon (Buffy, Private Practice) and Dawn Parouse (Prison Break), according to the Hollywood Reporter. The half-hour dramedy will take a skewering look at the life of Hollywood “it” kids whose parents are A-list celebrities, and will feature testimonials by real-life Hollywood teens as well as celebrity cameos.
Posted May 15 2009 — 10:23 AM EDT
- 'The Mummy': Tom Cruise, Annabelle Wallis pose for set photo
- 'Fast and Furious' cast congratulates Vin Diesel on Facebook milestone
- 'Teen Wolf' star Tyler Posey apologizes for 'Gay Street' Snapchat
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': Go inside the opening gala
- J.K. Rowling meets 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' cast in photo
- 'Fast and Furious 8': Dwayne Johnson dives for cover in new set video
- Kanye West on Apple's talks with Tidal: 'Let the kids have the music'