The N, which will be renamed TeenNick in the fall, has ordered 13 episodes of Gigantic from producers Marti Noxon (Buffy, Private Practice) and Dawn Parouse (Prison Break), according to the Hollywood Reporter. The half-hour dramedy will take a skewering look at the life of Hollywood “it” kids whose parents are A-list celebrities, and will feature testimonials by real-life Hollywood teens as well as celebrity cameos.
Posted May 15 2009 — 10:23 AM EDT
- Look, but don't retouch? Female celeb photo debate
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition, a.k.a. 'the craziest 24 hours of my life'
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie; 'Fifty Shades of Grey' drops to No. 4
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- Kanye's new album: 'So Help Me God'
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set