Drew Carey, host of The Price is Right, has signed a two-year first-look deal with CBS Television Studios. According to The Hollywood Reporter, it puts him in a position to exec produce and appear on scripted and non-scripted series that his production company, International Mammoth TV, may develop.
Posted May 18 2009 — 9:20 AM EDT
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?