Just catching up on my National Food and Drink News… I suspect that the 17-year-old who concealed a banana under his T-shirt while attempting to rob an Internet cafe could be a direct relation to the tertiary Arrested Development character Mr. Banana Grabber (who made a sneaky cameo in a recent episode of Sit Down, Shut Up). According to TV law, the North Carolina teenager is now the official property of G.O.B. Bluth, who holds the rights to “Mr. Banana Grabber, Baby Banana Grabber, and any other Banana Grabber family character that might emanate therefrom.” But remember: Should this ridiculous story become a movie, Michael Bluth retains the animation rights.
Posted May 18 2009 — 9:45 PM EDT
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'