This morning on the Today show, Farrah Fawcett’s longtime partner Ryan O’Neal said that they’re filming more footage for a follow-up to Farrah’s Story, last Friday’s documentary on NBC that chronicled the Charlie’s Angels star’s fight with cancer and premiered to nearly 9 million viewers, according to a report on MSN. “We haven’t stopped filming,” O’Neal said via telephone from his home, “and we’re going to make a second installment on her life.” O’Neal, along with Fawcett’s best friend and documentary collaborator Alana Stewart, added that Farrah watched the documentary at home and was revived by it. “Whenwe began watching it Friday night, she had [a] very low pulse,” O’Neal told Today host Meredith Vieira. O’Neal claims Fawcett’s pulse got stronger during the airing until it was fully normal. “It kept going up and up and up,” O’Neal said. “It was wonderful…We’re going to have to show her one of her films every night.”
Posted May 18 2009 — 3:28 PM EDT
- Donald Trump says he has ‘no interest’ in Trump TV
- Australian 'Bachelor' contestants fall in love with each other
- Amy Schumer responds to backlash from 'Formation' parody video
- 'Ash vs Evil Dead' exclusive clip celebrates Sam Raimi's Delta 88
- 'Man With a Plan' has a disappointing retro plot that fails to connect
- 'The Walking Dead' has found its baddest bad guy yet
- 'Titanfall 2's launch trailer lands with a big 'Bang Bang'
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop
- 'Black Mirror': All 13 Episodes, Ranked