It sure is kind of Robert Downey Jr. to give us Sherlock Holmes in between the Iron Man movies. And if the new Holmes trailer is any indication, this movie (which costars Jude Law and Rachel McAdams, and is directed by Guy Ritchie) is definitely not going to suck. Downey appears to add just the right amount of smart ass to the Holmes character – though a seemingly different kind than that which he lent to Iron Man’s Tony Stark. We’ve already learned that, in the film, Holmes fights a Satanist, trades banter with a dashing Watson, and is foiled by McAdams’ Irene Adler. Now we get to see it in action. And we like what we see! Take a look below and let us know your thoughts, PopWatchers? Are you already prepared to camp out for tickets to the Christmas release?
Posted January 18 2015 — 9:47 AM EST
- 'Orphan Black' star Jordan Gavaris talks Felix
- Kids' Choice Awards host Nick Jonas answers questions from kids
- 'Walking Dead' star Tovah Feldshuh on Rick-Deanna showdown
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- James Bond enters a 'hurricane' in first 'Spectre' teaser
- 'Legend of Zelda' for Wii U delayed
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Jimmy Fallon, Liv Tyler, Emilia Clarke & More!