Michael Jackson has pushed back his London concert dates by five days, the Los Angeles Times is reporting. The show’s director, Kenny Ortega, and exec producer, Randy Phillips, blamed the delay (from July 8 to July 13) on the spectacle’s technical complexities, not Jackson’s health or preparedness. Three makeup performances of the show, called “This Is It,” will be scheduled for next March.
Posted May 20 2009 — 7:46 PM EDT
- Stanley Tucci explains why to vote using 'The Three Little Pigs'
- Mark Wahlberg's 'Patriots Day' to close AFI Fest
- Bill Murray shares adorable childhood photo proving his Chicago Cubs fandom
- 'Office Christmas Party' directors say film is 'life-affirming,' 'really f---ed up'
- 'La La Land': Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling dazzle in dreamy exclusive image
- David Beckham, Emma Stone, and Drake freak out in David Blaine promo
- 'Mean Girls' star on sequel: 'Can we do this already?!'