Just three weeks after Sean Penn filed for legal separation from his wife, Robin Wright Penn, the Oscar-winning actor submitted a request on Thursday to dismiss the divorce case, People reports. This is second time that the couple has rescinded a legal separation. In December 2007, the couple filed for divorce, only to ask the court to dismiss the proceedings in April 2008. They have two children together: daughter Dylan Frances, 18, and son Hopper Jack, 15.
Posted May 21 2009 — 8:40 PM EDT
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Julie Chen on 'Big Brother' showmances: 'Go for it!'