Fringe cast member Kirk Acevedo, who plays Agent Charlie Francis on the Fox series, posted a status message on Facebook yesterday claiming he was let go from the show, but exec producer Jeff Pinkner has since confirmed to TV Guide that Acevedo “was not fired,” and adds, “Like all things on Fringe, there is more to this story than meets the eye.” Pinkner also offered this season two tease: “We have already seen two of him on the show…We havealready met the second Charlie. He had a scar on his face.”
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Courteney Cox hints this 'Friends' cast member always 'flakes' on reunions
- Here's the 'True Detective' trailer recut with Natalie Imbruglia's 'Torn'
- USA Network's new show has f-bombing ad campaign
- Robert Downey Jr. on the perils of superhero burnout
- Yahoo announces 18 new shows, including a Simon Cowell series
- Helen Hunt makes a scene by announcing where babies come from in 'Ride'