Fringe cast member Kirk Acevedo, who plays Agent Charlie Francis on the Fox series, posted a status message on Facebook yesterday claiming he was let go from the show, but exec producer Jeff Pinkner has since confirmed to TV Guide that Acevedo “was not fired,” and adds, “Like all things on Fringe, there is more to this story than meets the eye.” Pinkner also offered this season two tease: “We have already seen two of him on the show…We havealready met the second Charlie. He had a scar on his face.”
Posted May 22 2009 — 2:10 PM EDT
- Mark Hamill to return as The Joker for 'The Killing Joke'
- Hugh Jackman shares final ‘Wolverine’ teaser image
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing new Wild West drama series 'Untamed'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Beyoncé, Kanye West, Uma Thurman & More!