Seth Rogen, Jason Bateman, Kristen Wiig, Bill Hader and Jane Lynch have all joined Paul, the third buddy-film starring Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, according to Variety. The duo from Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz will star as two conspiracy theorists who encounter an alien at Area 51. Rogen will provide the voice of the alien, Paul, and Greg Mottola (Superbad) will direct.
Posted May 27 2009 — 1:15 PM EDT
- 'The Big Lebowski' spin-off first look: John Turturro returns
- 'The Exorcist' cast reveals creepy activity on series set
- 'Edge of Tomorrow 2' is 'a sequel that's a prequel,' director says
- Destiny's Child fans freak out over new official Instagram account
- Preview Stephen King's children's book 'Charlie the Choo-Choo'
- Leslie Odom Jr. performs Sara Bareilles’ powerful election anthem
- 'This Is Us' star Chrissy Metz on Kate's reveal about Jack