Stand Up To Cancer, the celebrity-fronted philanthropic organization that raised $100 million for cancer research and treatment last year, recently announced the first recipients of its “dream team” research grants as well as its new “celebrity ambassadors.” Dave Annable, David Archuleta, Marcia Cross, Dana Delany, Fran Drescher, Kirsten Dunst, Sally Field, Mandy Moore, Sofia Vassilieva, and Patrick Wilson have all lent their support to the group.
Posted May 27 2009 — 12:25 PM EDT
- Sundance announces 2017 Premieres, Spotlight, Midnight, Kids sections
- 'Westworld' showrunners: Anybody could return in season 2
- 'Moana': Watch the gorgeous video for 'We Know the Way'
- Al Gore, Donald Trump, and Ivanka Trump meet to talk climate change
- Tim Roth reveals his grandfather sexually abused him, his father
- 'Biggest Loser' winner on regaining weight: 'I feel ashamed'
- Beyoncé, Taylor Swift dominated Tumblr in 2016
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday